1. Start hitting the FUN SpeederTM (red coat, yellow cap)
2. Have a distance of about 16ft between you and your partner.
3. The serve has to be made at waist level.
4. When you get used to the Speeder™, increase the distance to your partner up to 32ft.
5. Now switch over to the MATCH Speeder™ (yellow coat, red cap). The is distance to your partner should be about 39-42ft.
6. In case of strong wind push a wind ring over the Speeder™ cap.
7. You really like the game? Then get yourself an Easy Court (two squares of 18ft and in a distance of 42ft).
8. Wanna play at night? Use the NIGHT Speeder™ (yellow coat, transparent cap) and insert one of the Speed Lights.
9. Crack the Speed Light and push it firmly into the cap and you are ready. Have fun from dusk til dawn!
You'll get more information here.
CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS PAGE FOR TRAININGS HAPPENING NEAR YOU!
It's all about the right technique
watch your grip!
Hit the speeder in front of your body